All my floral designs are now also available printed onto quality recycled seed paper. I use an air-dried paper, weighing roughly 200gsm which is embedded with poppy seeds – one of the wildflowers which the RHS have named ‘Plants for Pollinators’. Rich in nectar they attract butterflies, bumble bees and other insects – helping to support the eco-system and promote biodiversity.
Considerations when Ordering your Seed Paper Stationery:
- Mix and Match. As with all my designs – choose which elements work for you. Be it a stand alone invitation postcard or a more comprehensive eco-friendly set.
- For a cohesive look I advise that additional information cards are printed on to seed paper as the white recycled card stock is a slightly different white. I use the recycled card stock for the double sided RSVPs because I can print one side a colour block and the reverse has a background white layer printed onto it so that the whites match.
- Choice of envelopes – the seed paper invitations are pictured here with 100% recycled Kraft envelopes. But they can also be matched with premium Colorplan envelopes in a wide range of shades. These are not recycled but FSC accredited – meaning the paper is sourced from managed forests.
- Organic layouts seem to work best on the seed paper but really any of the designs from my extensive range of invitations here could be transferred to seed paper too.
- Non – customisable samples of invitation postcards can be ordered through my Etsy shop.
- For comprehensive sample sets and bespoke artwork please follow the guidelines here and be sure to refer to ‘seed paper’ in your message.
- The seed paper price list can be found further down this page.
- Planting instructions are printed on the reverse of all seed paper products.
- Please note that due to strict customs rules around seeds I only dispatch seed paper to addresses within the UK.
More Seed Paper Invitation Designs…
Seed Paper Table Stationery
Seed paper can also be included, to great effect, on the big day itself. I suggest introducing seed paper to the range of products that your guests can take home with them – namely Order of the Day cards, Menus and Name cards/tags. Here they can double as great little wedding favours that are kind to the planet.