Plantable Wildflower Papers
All my floral designs are now also available printed onto quality recycled seed paper. I use air-dried papers, weighing roughly 200gsm embedded with wildflower seeds which the RHS have named ‘Plants for Pollinators’. Rich in nectar they attract butterflies, bumble bees and other insects – helping to support the eco-system and promote biodiversity.
Considerations when Ordering your Seed Paper Wedding Stationery:
- Mix and Match. As with all my designs – choose which elements work for you. Be it a stand alone invitation postcard or a more comprehensive eco-friendly set.
- For a cohesive look I advise that additional information cards are printed on to seed paper as the white recycled card stock is a slightly different white. I use the recycled card stock for the double sided RSVPs because I can print one side a colour block and the reverse has a background white layer printed onto it so that the whites match.
- Choice of envelopes – the seed paper invitations are pictured here with 100% recycled Kraft envelopes. But they can also be matched with premium Colorplan envelopes in a wide range of shades. These are not recycled but FSC accredited – meaning the paper is sourced from managed forests.
- Organic layouts seem to work best on the seed paper but really any of the designs from my extensive range of invitations here could be transferred to seed paper too.
- Non – customisable samples of invitation postcards can be ordered through my Etsy shop.
- For comprehensive sample sets and bespoke artwork please follow the guidelines here and be sure to refer to ‘seed paper’ in your message.
- The seed paper price list can be found further down this page.
- Planting instructions are printed on the reverse of all seed paper products.
- Please note that due to strict customs rules around seeds I only dispatch seed paper to addresses within the UK.
Seed Paper Table Stationery
Seed paper can also be included, to great effect, on the big day itself. I suggest introducing seed paper to the range of products that your guests can take home with them – namely Order of the Day cards, Menus and Name cards/tags. Here they can double as great little wedding favours that are kind to the planet.