HOW TO ORDER
- Get in touch! Phone or message me with details of the existing design or potential style that you are interested in, together with the stationery pieces that you think you will require and a rough idea of numbers. Don’t worry if you don’t have concrete numbers (or indeed ideas!) – I can advise and help you through every step of the consultation process.
- Following your enquiry I will send you a list of the wedding details I require to create a set of samples for you, together with an invoice for the sample set and any bespoke artwork. Please note that samples are made to order to include your own details – they are charged at £20.00 and this is deductible from your final balance.
- Once you have returned the details and made payment I will email you electronic samples with a chance to make changes, where necessary, before sending you a set of paper samples in the post.
- Once the paper samples have been received there will be further opportunity to make amendments and where necessary I would send you another PDF sample including these changes for your approval.
- Full payment is required following the approval of samples, I will send you an invoice for the balance (minus your sample set) and on receipt of payment we go to print!
- Your stationery will then be delivered to you within 30 days (often sooner).
- Wording for Invitations can be as formal or informal as you like. I can talk you through/supply you with examples of both if helpful. It is advisable to send these out at least 6 weeks before the wedding but I suggest 2 -3 months, I also suggest ordering a few extras for written mistakes and/or reserve guests.
- RSVP Cards can be a useful tool to get an idea of numbers promptly; they can also include menu options if you are offering a choice.
- Orders of Service will be necessary if you are having a church ceremony to lead guests through the service. Please also note that the content of your Order of Service will need to have been approved by the clergy officiating at your wedding prior to printing. For fluidity and less confusion I do advise printing all the Hymns and Readings, however there is the option to just list these in your Order of Service and use Hymn books if there are enough available to you. I advise at least one copy for every 2 guests and a few extra for any clergy, choir or last minute guests.
- Table Plans can be ordered up to 3 weeks before your Wedding Day but will need to include a definitive list of names. Whilst I will always try to be flexible, once a table plan has been printed, it will not be possible to substitute names.
- Numbers of Menus will depend on your table size; I can advise as necessary. Menu’s can also be a useful way to list any speeches/toasts during your reception.
- Please note that you the customer are responsible for checking the wording, spelling and grammar in the proofs provided. If designs are approved with errors that are subsequently printed I cannot be held responsible.
Can I mix and match designs?
Yes! I love to create bespoke packages and designs, so feel free to contact me with changes you would like to make to existing designs or a few ideas for a starting point of a one-off design which I will start from scratch. If there will be an artwork charge I will inform you of this before I begin and therefore give you the opportunity to decide how to proceed. Furthermore, not every product is pictured on this site in every available style but I am able to follow your chosen style through from Save the Dates all the way through to reception stationery if you so wish.
Work on bespoke designs will be charged at £25 per hour
What are your delivery terms?
I send all products out Royal Mail First Class Recorded delivery or Hermes, both will require a signature on receipt.
Delivery charges are as follows:
Orders of value under £20.00 £1.99
Orders of value £20.00- 75.00 £4.99
Orders if value over £75.00 Free
Postage for table plans will be charged at cost and usually ranges between £5 – £12 depending on size.