Please use the price list below as a guide. You can, of course, obtain a detailed quote if you contact me with your numbers and the details of exactly what you are looking for.
(ALL OTHER PRODUCTS BY QUOTATION)
HOW TO ORDER
- Following consultation (via email or on the phone) I will email a PDF proof to you with your chosen wording, colours and layout. Where required I will then supply a set of samples charged at £20.00. This is deductable from your balance should you choose to place an order.
- I require a 50% deposit on approval of samples. Once a final proof has been approved your stationery will be produced within 28 days. Final payment is due 2 weeks before the agreed final delivery date.
- Work on completely bespoke designs will be charged @ £25 per hour.
- Following a consultation all costs will be revealed in a tailored quote built to your specifications and volumes.
- Please note that you the customer are responsible for checking the wording, spelling and grammar in the proofs provided. If designs are approved with errors that are subsequently printed I cannot be held responsible.
- Wording for Invitations can be as formal or informal as you like. I can talk you through/supply you with examples of both if helpful. It is advisable to send these out at least 6 weeks before the wedding but I suggest 2 -3 months, I also suggest ordering a few extras for written mistakes and/or reserve guests.
- RSVP Cards can be a useful tool to get an idea of numbers promptly; they can also include menu options if you are offering a choice.
- Orders of Service will be necessary if you are having a church ceremony to lead guests through the service. Please also note that the content of your Order of Service will need to have been approved by the clergy officiating at your wedding prior to printing. For fluidity and less confusion I do advise printing all the Hymns and Readings, however there is the option to just list these in your Order of Service and use Hymn books if there are enough available to you. I advise at least one copy for every 2 guests and a few extra for any clergy, choir or last minute guests.
- Table Plans can be ordered up to 3 weeks before your Wedding Day but will need to include a definitive list of names. Whilst I will always try to be flexible, once a table plan has been printed, it will not be possible to substitute names.
- Numbers of Menus will depend on your table size; I can advise as necessary. Menu’s can also be a useful way to list any speeches/toasts during your reception
What is the minimum order?
With the exception of cupcake flags, there is a minimum order of £100. The large majority of wedding stationery orders meet this figure but if your order doesn’t then I can suggest additional products/details to reach this.
It is worth noting that during very busy periods I may be unable to fill small cupcake flag orders.
Can I mix and match designs?
Yes! I love to create bespoke packages and designs, so feel free to contact me with changes you would like to make to existing designs or a few ideas for a starting point of a one-off design which I will start from scratch. If there will be an artwork charge I will inform you of this before I begin and therefore give you the opportunity to decide how to proceed. Furthermore, not every product is pictured on this site in every available style but I am able to follow your chosen style through from Save the Dates all the way through to reception stationery if you so wish.
What are your delivery terms?
I send all products out Royal Mail First Class Recorded delivery or Hermes, both will require a signature on receipt.
Delivery charges are as follows:
Orders of value under £20.00 £1.99
Orders of value £20.00- 75.00 £4.99
Orders if value over £75.00 Free
Postage for table plans will be charged at cost and usually ranges between £5 – £12 depending on size.